Beauvale and Bacon Sourdough Toastie
Indulge in the perfect harmony of melted cheese and crispy sourdough bread. A heavenly toastie that satisfies your cravings in every bite.
This recipe of Beauvale and Bacon Sourdough Toastie is as follows:
Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: about 10 minutes
- 4 rashers of bacon
- 4 sliced of sourdough bread
- 150-200g of Beauvale cheese, sliced
- 25g butter
- 2 teaspoons fig chutney (optional)
- Grill your bacon until crispy
- Butter the outside of your bread and spread a thin layer of fig chutney on the inside of one slice of bread.
- Arrange the cooked bacon on top of the fig chutney covered bread and top with slices of Beauvale.
- Place the second slice of bread on top of the Beauvale, buttered side facing out.
- Place in a hot pan and fry on both sides until golden brown and the Beauvale begins to ooze.
Recipe and photo by Cropwell Bishop Creamery