Baked Bath Soft
This recipe by THE BATH SOFT CHEESE CO. takes about fifteen minutes to cook and it's easy to prepare.
Consider allowing your kids to participate and let them mark the X!
- a Bath Soft cheese
- a square dish
- 2 garlic cloves
- rosemary sprigs
HOW TO PREPARE
- Heat the oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6
- Place the Bath Soft in your square dish
- Cut an X shape into the top of the cheese
- Place the garlic cloves and the rosemary on top of the X mark on the cheese
- Bake in the oven for roughly 15 minutes
Serve with crusty bread and salad
We recommend enjoying your baked Bath Soft with some honey, it’s delicious!
Enjoyed best when shared!